Welcome to ShareYourBlues.com an interactive social networking website for Depression and those effected by depression. Once registered you will be able to use all the features of the website. Please remember to check your junk mail folder if you can't find your validation email. Any problems registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to view the user video guide for help.
ShareYourBlues.com would like to promote the support of individuals effected by depression by allowing them to create unique profiles, submit relevant content, files, video, and music. Our primary goal is to keep the content related to depression or depression related disorders or conditions. It is the duty of the individual member to be responsible for there own content and decide independently of management who will get access to every piece of content they create. Every user on the website can edit their content at will and delete their own content at will. The management of this website does not wish to own the content of the users and will not distribute this content to anyone.
This is a very open forum and each member is responsible for their own behavior and actions. We do not condone any innapropriate behavior and will support any members request to eliminate a users' profile if they are innapropriate. What defines innapropriate:
1) Fowl language
2) Sexually explicit content
3) Sexually innaproprite discussion on the website i.e. asking a/s/l
4) Bullying of members or aggressive behavior
5) Descrimination of any sort either through race, sex, religion (Preaching), or sexual preference
6) Using the website to promote other websites or chat rooms
7) Using the website for spamming purposes or plishing or cross scripting (hyperlinks appropriate the support of issues relating to depression is acceptable as long as it is not to promote other organizations)
8) Explicit discussions about self harm, suicidal plans, or promoting any websites that support self harm.
9) The act of providing therary on this website is prohibited, we are not to advise what treatments someone should get, what medications they should use, or what facility they should go to for treatment. This is a support website to stimulate discussion about depression related topics and to share our thoughts , feelings, and emotions in a productive manner.
10) No advertising of products or services without the express written consent of management.
11) ShareYourBlues.com will not share or distribute the email addresses of its' members and we request that members do not disclose other members to anyone else.
We understand the topics and discussions within this website will be wide and varied and many times we will need to make judgement calls on appropriate content but the main goal is to keep members on track with supporting each others struggles with depression. Please do not take it upon yourself to confront or fight with other members on this website, it will not be tolerated. Use the mangement by sending an email to email@example.com so we may intervene on your behalf.
ShareYourBlues.com is in no way responsible or liable for your reactions to the content of material posted by the members. If you find this website is not useful just decide not to use it. This website will post many articles by many organizations and we are in no way affiliated with these organizations or responsible for validating the accuracy of those articles. Again, if you feel content is inappropriate please contact management.
ShareYourBlues relies on contributions to support development and maintenance efforts of the website, if you are benefiting from the considerable content and social features of ShareYourBlues, please make a contribution to support our social network by clicking "Donate Now" and use the secure Paypal transaction system to process your payment. Thank you for your support.